All culture arises out of religion. When religious faith decays, culture must decline, though often seeming to flourish for a space of time after the religion which has nourished it has fallen into disbelief... no cultured person should remain indifferent to the erosion of apprehension of the transcendent.'

Russell Kirk, Eliot and His Age

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Irritated...

I have to say that I am irritated. I am irritated and disappointed with myself, because of my failure to stand up against the BS at the Academy. I am particularly irritated that I took down my former blog and hid away my faith for a few years. I did not deny Christ, but I certainly denied my vocation to evangelize.

All I can say to my former readers who have come back... sorry. All I can say to my new readers... I hope I do not disappoint you.

No comments:

Post a Comment